For more than 30 years, the manufacturers of Whisper Cellular Blinds have been perfecting their product. While other names in the industry offer similar cellular products, nothing compares to the features offered by the whisper shades collection.
Perhaps the most exciting benefit of Whisper Cellular Blinds is their energy efficiency. Each cell creates an air pocket that serves as a barrier between the window and room interior, reducing heat transfer and making the room more comfortable and energy efficient.
This resistance to heat transfer is measured in R-values. The higher the R-value, the better the insulation and energy efficiency. A standard 3mm CI glass window has an R-value of 0.127. When Whisper Blinds are added to the window, the R-values increase to 0.31 for certain 10mm translucent fabrics and 0.53 for some 20mm blackout fabrics, with several in between depending on the cell size, fabric color and opacity.
The result? Homeowners with Whisper Blinds installed throughout the home have reported heating cost savings of up to 32%!
Whisper Blinds can be custom designed to cover any window opening. From standard bedroom windows, to wall-to-wall windows, to unique shapes, and even sloping skylights. There is absolutely no limitation to where Whisper Blinds can be used.
Whether you want light-filtering or light-blocking, white or purple, there is a Whisper Blind just right for you. There are a vast range of options to choose from to truly customize your window coverings:
- Fabric – Whisper Blinds are made from fire retardant, anti-static, non-woven polyester that resists dust and are easy to clean.
- Color – A full range of colors are available, from neutrals, to pastels, to bold jewel tones.
- Cell Size – Choose from 20mm that work well on all window sizes, but look particularly attractive on large windows; or 10mm cells that complement smaller windows.
- Opacity – Blackout fabric offers complete privacy and room-darkening; Translucent filters natural light while still maintaining daytime privacy; and Sheer offers daytime visibility and plenty of light while diffusing harsh sunlight.
- Installation – Whisper Blinds can be installed to open in one of three ways: top-down, bottom-up, or a combination of top-down/bottom-up for the ultimate in versatility and ease of use.
- Operation – There are multiple options for hardware operation: Cordlock, a traditional and easy operation system ideal for smaller windows; Cordloop, a spring loaded cord tensioner keeps cords out of the way for a childproof system; Cordless, another childproof system with simple push-pull operation and a clean, cordless look; Motorised, the ultimate system for ease-of-use, to open or close large blinds with the push of a button.
Get A Free In-Home Consultation To See If Whisper Blinds Are Right For You
If you want to learn more about this innovative window covering option and see if it’s right for your Melbourne or Sydney home, contact Wynstan today to schedule your free in-home consultation!