3 Year Warranty
Wynstan are committed to high standards of manufacturing, offering high quality products. Wynstan back their products with a 3 year warranty as provided by Wynstan USA, Inc. Located at 20840 Leapwood Ave. Carson, CA 90746.
This warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, whether expressed, implied, or statutory, including without limitation implied warranties of merchantability and fitness. Wynstan will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered by the customer as a result of any act, omission or statement made by Wynstan, its employees, contractors, or agents whether in contract, negligence or howsoever otherwise, except that nothing in these Conditions limits any liability imposed by any statute, unless or to the extent that it is lawful to do so. No salesperson or representatives have the authority to modify this Warranty in any way, either verbally or in writing. This Warranty shall remain in effect only if product has been installed, maintained, cleaned, treated and used correctly.
Wynstan warrants the initial purchaser that the product will be uninhibited from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of (3) three years from the date of installation, provided that
(i) all products were installed by a Wynstan authorized representative
(ii) proof of purchase of the full original purchase price paid in full can be provided by the initial purchaser
(iii) the products are maintained in accordance with the care instructions in this booklet. Replacement of the product or a part does not extend or restart the warranty term.
Wynstan’s products do not cause and cannot eliminate occurrences of the events they may be intended to avert, including but not limited to, burglaries and robberies. Wynstan makes no guarantee or warranty, including without limitation any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, that the products provided will avert such incidents or their consequences. Wynstan does not undertake any risk that customer or customer’s property, or the person or property of others, may be subject to injury or loss if such an event occurs. The allocation of such risk remains with customer, not Wynstan USA, Inc. The obligation of Wynstan is limited to the repair or replacements of products and/or components found to be defective. Wynstan shall not warrant any incorrect choices made by the purchaser. Within the 3 years this includes the site visit, except where upon site visit, it is determined that this is not a legitimate warranty claim as determined by Wynstan and costs associated will be at the applicable current service call rate.
To make a claim under the Wynstan USA, Inc. Warranty you will need to:
1. Contact your nearest Wynstan showroom to register your warranty claim. This can be done by using the contact details on the bottom of the next page or visiting wynstanusa.com.
2. You will then be contacted by a member of the Wynstan team who will make a time to come and assess the situation.
3. To make a claim you will need:
- A copy of your original quote and/or proof of purchase
- Be the initial purchaser
- To ensure that all products were installed by a Wynstan Authorised Installer
- That you have maintained your products as outlined in the Warranty & Care Guide
If Wynstan deems the product(s) requires replacement, the existing product(s) must all be returned to the factory prior to the new products being manufactured. Any repairs will be made with like or similar parts.
General Exclusions and limitations, to the full extent permitted by law:
- Products that have been damaged through misuse or neglect
Normal wear and tear including but not limited to normal shrinkage of fabrics on textile products and other changes which occur normally with the passage
- Variations in wood colors and warping which may occur over time
- Any conditions or damages resulting from accidents, alterations, misuse, abuse, interventions of motorized devices, or failure to follow the manufacturer’s instructions with respect to measurement, installation, cleaning or maintenance
- Damage to the surface of any textile fabric due to the scrubbing or the use of a soap powder or detergents, fungal growth due to the build-up of surface dirt, grime, leaves or bird matter or accumulations of water lying on the fabric
- Installations where salt spray, marine influences, industrial or corrosive environments or internal situations subject to moisture-laden air can affect the products
- Any damage caused by wind, hail, lighting, rain, or other acts of God
- Any electrical work, or associated costs, this is the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
- Damaged or not working for a period longer than 3 months
- Any cost associated with removal is not covered under this warranty
At no time does any person or organization have the authority to give any additional warranty or guarantee on behalf of Wynstan for its manufactured products.
Thank you for your business, we appreciate your comments!
If you have any further questions please don’t hesitate to contact us:
Head Office: 20840 Leapwood Ave. Carson, CA 90746
Phone: 866 667 6799
Email: [email protected]